Thursday, April 28, 2011

BowTie Chicken Pesto Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes

Bow Tie Chicken Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes

1 box or bag bowtie pasta
1 jar of alfredo sauce
2 large spoonfulls of pesto sauce
3 Tablespoons of sundried tomatoes cut up (I buy the kind in the jar)
Shredded cheese
1 rotisserie chicken

Boil a large pot of water for the pasta, add pasta when its boiling. Begin to shred the rotisserie chicken into a large microwave safe bowl. I don't like to use the dark meat, but you can if you want. Add the entire jar of Alfredo Sauce. Then add the pesto sauce and the tomatoes.
Mix together.
Put in the Microwave for about 2 minutes, take out mix and add about 1/4 cup shredded cheese, put back in the microwave till HOT. Take it out and mix in about another 1/4 cup cheese and mix.
When the noodles are done drain them and add them to the chicken sauce mixture. I usually don't use the whole box. I like mine saucy.

Now its ready to serve!
Serves about 5-6 people

You can add mushrooms too.

This is a family favorite! Its so easy and SO fast. This is what I make when I am in a hurry. My kids LOVE it too!


No comments: